fbpx

Garden of Eatin’ – Blue Chips Corn Tortilla Chips 8 Oz

article 17481
Brand:
Garden of Eatin

Made with organic blue corn and expeller-pressed oils

$4.25 available on subscription

1000 in stock

Garden of Eatin – Blue Chips Corn Tortilla Chips 8 Oz

$4.25 available on subscription

1000 in stock

Quantity
Add to cart
About the product
Nutrition information
Serving size: 1 oz (28g)
  • Calories
    140
  • Total Fat
    7 g
  • Protein
    2 g
  • Total Carbohydrate
    17 g
Product Description

Garden of Eatin’ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips are made to bring color to any occasion. The uniquely hearty texture and true-blue corn flavor brings out the snack connoisseur in all of us – for an experience that will reaffirm your love of wholesome snacking. Made from organic blue corn, wholesome garden ingredients and expeller-pressed oils, our chips deliver the perfect combination of flavor and crunch to bring out the best in your favorite dips and salsas – taking good old “chips and dip” to a delicious new level. Simply enjoy on their own or paired with fresh salsa, guacamole or queso. Our Blue Corn Tortilla Chips are made with certified organic corn and are Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten-free and Kosher.

Product information
Produce sold as

Bag

Specialty

GMO Free, Organic

Temperature Condition

Dry storage

Weight

8 Oz

Ingredients
Organic blue corn, expeller pressed oleic safflower and/or sunflower oil, sea salt., Calories (140), Calories From Fat (60), Total Fat (7 g, 11%), Saturated Fats (0.5 g, 3%), Trans Fat, Polyunsaturated Fat (1 g), Monounsaturated Fat (5 g), Cholesterol, Sodium (60 mg, 3%), Total Carbohydrate (18 g, 6%), Dietary Fiber (2 g, 8%), Sugars, Protein (2 g), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium (2%), Iron (2%)
Customer reviews
0
0 ratings
5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%
Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Write a customer review

Be the first to review “Garden of Eatin’ – Blue Chips Corn Tortilla Chips 8 Oz”

X